Health Benefits Of Bathing With Neem Water: Indians are well aware of the health benefits of neem. Since ages, it has been used to cure skin related issues and allergies in the form of home remedies. In ancient time people use to plant and nurture a neem tree in their backyards and gardens for their regular needs.
Neem has a strong bitter flavour, and there are plenty of ways to include it in your routine.
One of them which is bathing with neem-infused water, it has been an age-old tradition in Ayurveda. Neem is said to maintain high immunity as during changing weather leaves one prone catching the common flu or cold. Since we are currently surviving in the times Covid-19, maintaining high immunity has now become a need of the hour. And moving forward from summer to monsoon, this neem infused bath water can be extremely beneficial.
* During summer, people are more likely to suffer from boils and skin allergies. Then neem acts as an antimicrobial agent and does wonder for no-infectious, autoimmune skin disease too, like psoriasis and eczema.
*Bathing with neem infused water also cures acne, scars and blackheads.
* Neem water also removes body odour naturally.
* Neem water also deals with eye allergies.
How you can make neem-infused water:
* Put some twigs of neem in a bucket.
* Add hot water from a geyser or boil some water in the bucket.
* Let it settle for some time, and after it gets cool remove the twigs and your neem water is all ready to bath.