Almost eveyone of us love to eat creamy chocolate brownies. If you are in the mood for some indulgence, it is the best time to try your hand at baking brownies at home. Here we have shared a simple recipe for making them with whole wheat instead of all-purpose flour, which makes for a healthier version of the much-loved dessert.
1 cup – Wheat flour
½ cup – Cocoa powder
1 tsp – Coffee
½ tsp – Baking powder
Salt a pinch
¾ cup – Thick curd
1 cup – Sugar powdered
¼ cup +1 tbsp – Oil
1 tsp – Vanilla essence
½ cup – Walnuts (chopped)
½ cup – Choco chips
Water as required
* Sieve wheat flour, cocoa powder, coffee, baking powder, salt in a bowl and mix it well.
* In another bowl, add thick curd, powdered sugar, oil, vanilla essence, and whisk it well till the sugar dissolves completely.
* Add the flour mix slowly to the mixture and gently fold. Mix well so that no lumps are left behind.
* Add water as required and make a medium-thick batter.
* Add choco chips and walnuts into the batter and mix well. Keep some choco chips and walnuts for garnishing.
* Take a cake tin and grease it with oil.
* Transfer the mixture into the greased pan and spread it evenly. Spread some choco chips, chopped walnuts on top and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
* Once done, take out the pan from the oven and let it cool for a while.
* After a few minutes, unmould it and cut into square slices.
* Serve the brownies with ice cream.