Basic Skincare Night Routine: Taking care of the skin should not be complicated. Most of the people seem confused, wondering from where to begin, what product should use and etc. But once, you understand what works best for your skin, it improves drastically. Just like proper morning rituals, there is a night routine too, which can diligently follow.
* Start with the most obvious step, by removing your makeup. Skin specialist suggests that people must first remove their makeup entirely so as to prevent acne breakouts. It is believed that the pores on the face have to be clean and open, sleeping with the makeup can clog them. You can use clean water and wet facial wipes to clean your face as your night routine.
* Once done, apply a cleanser, so that makeup traces are removed, too. This makes sure that the dirt and germs are removed from the face.
* Next, apply a toner. Toner helps to restore the skin’s pH balance and also improves its texture.
* Next step would be to apply any light cream and serum of your choice.
* Do not forget to moisturise your face. You can use a natural moisturizer like coconut oil, or wear a lotion that suits your face type. It is believed that the moisturizer locks in the serum in the face, which helps in keeping the skin hydrated.