Like your body, your hair also needs nutritious food every day. Whatever you eat defines your health and whatever you feed your hair ultimately decides it's quality. Most of the people have complained of poor quality of hair and excess hair fall in lockdown. While the salons are closed, everyone is relied heavily on home care and natural, kitchen-based remedies.
And in the search of the same they have been experimenting a lot to find out what works best for their hair. Here, we've discussed about one such magic ingredient that not a lot of people know about: carrot oil.
While carrots are believed good for it's eye care properties, and their other health benefits, seldom are they used for keeping the hair healthy. Here is a simple DIY that can improve the texture and quality of your hair greatly, and take care of its many woes.
* One carrot
* Olive oil
* A mason jar
* Grate the carrots and put it in the mason jar. Choose a jar that is made of glass so you can see and measure the contents inside.
* Next, pour some olive oil into the jar and close it's lid.
* Store it in a cool, dark place for at least a week.
* When you notice that the oil has turned orange, strain the oil and then store it into a clean container.
* Massage this oil onto your scalp for 30 minutes before you wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Carrots contain vitamin A, which can condition your scalp, and help combat hair loss. Additionally, carrots can also improve the texture, quality and strength of your hair and will help you to make it denser and shinier.