This year has taught us many things from looking good and taking care of the skin, to baking different delicacies. Instead of spending big bucks in salons, you can do some simple things at home. Of all the skincare trends, DIYs topped the chart for something that a lot many people explored this year. And here we prepare to say goodbye to 2020 with this promising DIY. Which will give you a parlour like glow at home with this easy golden peel off mask.
– Gelatin powder
– Aloe vera gel
– Turmeric powder
* Start by melting the gelatin powder.
* Next, take the aloe vera gel and put some in a bowl.
* To it, you can add a little more than just a pinch of turmeric powder.
* Now, add the gelatin to it and mix the ingredients well.
* Your mask is ready. Now apply it on your face.
* Leave it on for 15 minutes, and when it dries, peel it off.
* Wash your face and then moisturize well.