With the winters getting colder day by day, the evenings deserves the tasty preparations of favourite snack. And nothing can beat the goodness of potatoes to serve as quick starters for when you are feeling extremely hungry. So, here we have shared an easy recipe of potato lollipop which can be prepared in minutes.
Here is a step-by-step explanation of what you need to do to make potato lollipop.
1 cup – Potato, boiled and grated
1 small – Onion, chopped
¼ cup – Fresh bread crumbs
1 tbsp – Ginger garlic paste
¼ tsp – Red chili powder
1 tsp – Coriander powder
1 tsp – Roasted cumin powder
1 tsp – Chaat masala
Salt to taste
1 tbsp – Lemon juice
For outside coating:
2 tbsp – Maida
3 tbsp – Water
½ cup – breadcrumbs
* Take a bowl and add the potatoes, onion, green chilies, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, lime juice, ginger garlic paste, refined flour, breadcrumbs, and salt, and mix them all thoroughly.
* Add refined flour to ensure that it does not become lumpy.
* Now, add some bread crumbs, and then make small balls of the mixture and roll them lightly.
* Keep in mind that the potato balls have to be dunked in bread crumbs once again before they are fried.
* Next, heat oil in a pan and add the balls yo fry on high flame.
* Stir gently.
* Once they turn golden brown, scoop them out and place them on a tissue paper.
* Before serving, poke with a toothpick so as to make them appear like lollipops.
* Your crispy evening snack is ready to hunt on!