Students and professionals are considered to be more prone to stress, witnessing higher exposure to stressful situations. Including that the high-pressure atmosphere of the corporate sector where everything happens at a breakneck pace. It is no surprise that professionals between the age group of 30-50 are reportedly at the highest risk of mental disorders.
Healthy food and lifestyle contribute to upholding one’s mental wellbeing as well. Thus, this is the best time to choose a diet plan that rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit.
Here are some of the healthy diet that complements your body and also kind to the environment. It’s a perfect remedy as this is inexpensive as well as delicious.
* Spirulina is one of a kind rich in nutrition and popular super greens available in the market. A type of blue-green algae contains huge amounts of protein, vitamins A and B and is known to be one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
* Plant proteins are more advantageous compared to animal proteins as they reduce the chances of heart disease and type 2 diabetes too.
* Bananas are considered good for controlling high cortisol levels and are the perfect snack before or after exercise. It also contains the essential amino acid tryptophan which helps reducing stress and anxiety levels.
* Chia seeds are magnificently rich in the volume of necessary nutrients such as magnesium, potassium, B vitamins, calcium, and even iron and fiber.
* It is also a catalyst of the dopamine that makes you feel good. The tryptophan-rich super-food also helps trigger serotonin, another feel-good hormone.