With enjoyment and relaxation from the scorching heat, Monsoon brings lots of issues related to skin and hair. One of the major issues that monsoon brings with it is hair loss. It could be because of humidity, and then it becomes more important to give extra care and pamper to yourself.
In order to get away from seasonal woes give your skin goodness of DIY Shampoo. Here we have shared how you can make DIY Shampoo for your hair woes, which promises you to take care of your hair fall and other hair issues. This DIY shampoo will also give your hair a healthier texture and good volume. Read below to know how you can make it.
All you need:
* 2 tbsp – Baking soda
* A few drops of tea tree oil
* 2 tbsp – Apple cider vinegar
* 6 tbsp – Water
How you can make it:
*Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together to make a consistent paste.
* Make your hair wet a little.
* Apply the mixture or a paste directly on your scalp and gently massage it.
* Let it settle there for five to seven minutes and later wash it with regular water.
* Baking soda in this shampoo will act as a cleanser for oily hair. It will clean and open up the pores.
Note: You can use this shampoo twice a week depending upon the volume of your hair.