Oats are known as the healthiest grains after dallia. As we all know oats are gluten-free and are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. They are very helpful in losing weight and keeping blood sugar level and cholesterol under control and reduces the risk of heart disease.
But if you are bored of eating the oats with meals and want to have some change in your taste. You must try a healthy oats chilla. You can have it in your breakfast or have it as a snack.
Here we've revealed the recipe for your inspiration, how you can oats chilla at home and what all you need.
What all Ingredients you need:
1 cup – Oats
1 1/2 cup – Butter milk
1 tsp – Ginger paste
1/2 tsp – Roasted cumin
1 – Green chilli
1/4 tsp – Pepper
1/2 tsp – Coriander powder
1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder
Salt as per taste
How to make it
*Take a pan, put some oats in it and roast until it gets slightly brown.
* Transfer the oats in a mixer and grind it to make a powder.
* Now add butter milk, ginger paste, cumin powder, green chilli, pepper, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt as per taste. Blend them all together.
* Now take out the batter in a bowl.
* Heat a pan, and polish some oil on it and then spread some portion of the batter on it.
* Cook it on a medium flame and cover it for some time.
Enjoy it with Hot Coffe or tea.