Are you also a red velvet cake fan? So, let us tell you that, you need not to order it from the bakery shop because you can make it easily at home in a pan. Here we have shared an easy recipe of red velvet cupcakes, which can be made with just some simple ingredients usually available at home.
½ cup or 65 gm – All-purpose flour
1 tbsp – Sugar, powdered
1/8 tsp – Baking powder
1/8 tsp – Soda
100 gm – Condensed milk
25 gm – Butter, melted
2 tbsp- Oil
¼ cup – Beetroot juice
1/2 tbsp – Cocoa powder
*In a bowl, add all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and mix it well. Now, the dry muxture is ready and keep it aside.
* In another bowl, add condensed milk, beetroot juice, vanilla essence, and mix them well.
* Now further add the dry mixture into the bowl of wet mixture and mix well till it gets smooth and fluffy. Add few drops of red food colour and again mix it.
* Add melted butter, oil and mix them well.
* Now add lemon juice and lemon zest to it and mix.
* Now, take four small size bowls and put cup liners inside each of them.
* Now fill ¾ parts of cup liners with batter as the cupcake will fluff up while baking.
*Place all bowls on a stand and it in a heated pan.
* Cover the lid of the pan for 15-20 minutes and let the cupcakes bake on medium-high flame.
* Once baked, uncover the lid and take out the bowls from the in pan.
*Invert all the bowl and remove pancakes from them.
* Let it cool before frosting.