Chocolate Truffle Recipe: When it comes to a perfect sweet tooth, nothing beats a mouthful of chocolates. Chocolates are everyone's favourite they can have it in any mood and anytime. But if you are a fan of chocolate truffle, then instead of ordering it from a restaurant you should try making it at home. And trust us it just needs three simple ingredients.
White chocolate chips.
* Take a large number of chocolate biscuits and crush them. Transfer it to a bowl.
* Now add cream cheese and mix the ingredients well.
* Place a parchment paper on a baking tray and take portions of the mixture little by little and roll them into small balls.
* Now place it on the tray at some distance.
*Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
* Take white chocolate chips and melt them in a microwave for about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds take the bowl out and use a spatula or spoon to break clumps or pieces and make a thick paste.
* Take out the truffles from the refrigerator and dip them in the white chocolate syrup like mixture.
* Now sprinkle some chocolate powder to it and on top of the truffles and refrigerate them for about 10 minutes.