Do you have craving for a creamy and milky dessert? Then all you need to try this delicious creamy phirni that you can make with just three basic and easily available ingredient. Give a read below to know how you can make it.
All you need:
4 tbsp – Basmati rice, soaked
8 tbsp – Sugar
1 and 1 cup – Milk (full fat)
Assorted nuts, a handful (optional)
¾ tsp – Cardamom powder (optional)
1 tbsp – Desi ghee (optional)
How to make it:
* Take a rice in a grinder and add one cup of milk to it and grind it.
* Transfer the mixture in a bowl.
* Now, take one litre of milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
* Chop some assorted nuts and keep it asideph.
* Next, add the rice-milk mixture to the pan of milk and keep stirring.
*Stir the milk continously for good 15-20 minutes.
*Add the sugar and cardamom powder and mix it well.
*Now, add ghee and nuts and mix it well.
* Your phirni is all ready transfer it to a plate or a shallow bowl and let it cool.