Have you ever heared of the keto combination with pizza? It might sound strange, but you can have this lovely combination by keeping your health on point. Keto diet is everywhere these days, and if you are craving for something delicious, we are here with yet another keto pizza to give your body and taste buds all the happiness.
To make the crust
– 2 large eggs
– 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
– 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
– 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
– Salt to taste
– 2 tsp frying oil
For the toppings
– Mozzarella cheese
– 3 tbsp tomato sauce
– 1 tbsp freshly-chopped basil leaves
*In a bowl, mix all the crust ingredients and blend them for 30 seconds.
*Next, pour the paste on an oil greases pan and cook on medium high flame until it becomes brown.
* Now spread the tomato sauce evenly on one side of the crust while it is still on the pan.
* Add cheese to it and let it melt. As the cheese melts, your pizza is almost ready hunt.
*Garnish it with some basil leaves, or any of your favourite toppings.
*Cut it into slices and enjoy your meal.