There are very few who prefer home remedies over market products, when it comes to skincare. Amid this pandemic phase, most of thr people have come to realise that there are many skincare possibilities which require only simple and easily available kitchen ingredients. If you are looking to give your skin a generous boost of natural shine and smoothness, here we have shared something very interesting for you, a simple DIY body lotion that you can make right at home.
* Glycerin – 5 teaspoons
* Rose water – 7 tablespoons
* Lemon juice – half a lemon
* A bottle
*In a bowl take the glycerine and mix it with rose water.
* Now, squeeze half a lemon into it.
* Stir it so well that the three ingredients mix together.
* Your DIy body lotion is now ready to use.
* Start applying it but make sure you do a patch test first to check out any allergies or reactions.
* Store it in an air-tight bottle or a jar.
*Yiu can use this lotion up to four days.