With the arrival of summer, it is important that you keep your body cool and well hydrated to beat the heat and nothing can be better than a healthy summer cooler. You may have tried a multiple summer coolers but what if we tell you that there is one such drink that not only hydrates but also detoxifies your body and helps you in losing weight too? Here we have shared an easy recipe of fennel juice that you can make at home to beat the heat.
Making variyali sherbet or fennel juice is quite simple but you need to make some preparations in advance. Take a look at the recipe.
¼ cup – Fennel seeds (powdered)
1 tbsp – Dry black raisins
2 tbsp – White rock sugar
1 tsp – Lemon juice (optional)
2 cups – Water
* Grind the fennel seeds into a fine powder.
* Soak the powder in water for about two to three hours or over night.
* Soak dry black raisins separately in water for two to three hours.
* Grind the rock sugar using a mortar and pestle.
* Once the ingredients are properly soaked, strain the water with the help of a strainer into a bowl.
* Grind the raisins in a mixer and strain into the same bowl. Mix both the liquids.
* Add sugar to the bowl and mix well.
* You can also add a drop of lemon juice to your fennel juice.