Just like the skin, our hair too reacts differently on changing atmosphere especially for those who had to spend more time in heat and cold. In winter, the minor drop in humidity makes the scalp dry and flaky, due to which dandruff and hair damage issue comes out, regardless of conditioning is done. If you are someone who is struggling to tame your tresses and protect them from damaging, we advise you to use linseed as your go-to hair product.
Linseed oil also known as flaxseed oil or flax oil which is believed to be a good conditioner for the hair. It keeps the hair moisturized and protected.
Here is a simple DIY with which you can nourish your hair at home, without spending bucks at salon. Read on.
Things you will need:
Linseed – 4 cups
Water – 1 cup
Any essential oil
* Before you start, put linseed in a bowl of water and soak overnight.
*Next morning, heat it in a saucepan until it thickens, then sieve the liquid into another bowl.
* Add few drops of any essential oil of your choice.
* Store the gel inside the refrigerator.
* Apply this as a conditioner, after you have washed your hair. Leave it on for some time and then wash thoroughly once again to rinse it off with plain water.
* If you have frizzy hair, this conditioner will give it strength and texture.